Cold beetroot drink
- Minutes: 5
- Servings: 2
- 150 ml beetroot juice (freshly pressed or bought)
- 100 ml carrot juice (freshly pressed or bought)
- 75 ml celery juice (freshly pressed or bought)
- 75 g yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Pepper from the grinder
- Ground cumin
- 8 ice cubes
- Parsley leaves for garnish
- Mix all juices with the yoghurt and a little cold water (about 100 ml). Season with lemon juice, sea salt, pepper and cumin.
- Spread the ice cubes between the glasses, pour the juice over them and serve garnished with parsley.