Salad leaves with mandarins and grapes
- Minutes: 25
- Servings: 4
- 150 g Romaine lettuce
- 150 chicory
- 2 chicory
- 2 mandarins
- 100 g seedless grapes
- ½ Teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut kernel
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Clean the romaine lettuce, radicchio and chicory, remove the leaves from the stalk, wash and spin dry.
- Peel and divide the tangerines. Wash the grapes thoroughly.
- Mix the honey with balsamic vinegar, orange juice and grapeseed oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the kernels in a non-fat coated pan.
- Arrange the salad on plates, add the tangerines and the grapes. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the seeds.