Bread roll with sea buckthorn quark and strawberries
- Minutes: 20
- Servings: 4
- 4 whole wheat rolls
- 250 g low-fat quark
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 200 g strawberries
- 4 tablespoons sea buckthorn juice health food
- Lemon balm
- Agave nectar
- Wash the strawberries, cut them and cover with 3 tablespoons of agave syrup and simmer in a pot for 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool down.
- Mix the quark with the strawberry compote, the sea buckthorn juice, 2 tablespoons of agave syrup and the cream.
- Cut 1 handful of lemon balm leaves into strips.
- Cut the bread rolls and fill with the quark. Sprinkle with lemon balm and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of sea buckthorn juice and place the other half of the bread over it. Serve garnished with fresh strawberries and lemon balm leaves.