Green sauce with broccoli, cress and parsley
- Minutes: 30
- Servings: 2
- 1 small leek stalk, cleaned and cut small
- 2 spring onions cleaned and chopped
- 500 g broccoli florets
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 box of cress
- 2 peeled cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Pepper, freshly ground
- 75 ml of olive oil
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, rinse in ice-cold water and drain, then blend with the leek, the spring onions, the parsley leaves, the cress, the sunflower seeds and the garlic.
- Add the oil and stir in, then season with salt and pepper. Fill the sauce in hot rinsed jars and close tightly. Store cool until given away.