Beetroot apple drink with sesame seeds
- Minutes: 15
- Servings: 4
- 6 beetroots
- 4 apples
- 2 sticks of celery
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon horseradish freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle
- Set aside some beetroot leaves for the garnish. Peel the beetroot and chop roughly.
- Peel apples, quarter them, cut out core.
- Wash celery, clean and cut into pieces.
- Juice whole vegetables and apple. Mix with lemon juice, honey, horseradish and sesame oil and spread into four glasses. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with beetroot leaves.